Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category
Search Tips

How do I change my major?

Answer ID 195   |    Published 11/15/2001 12:51 PM   |    Updated 07/10/2014 10:44 AM
How do I change my major?

If you are an undergraduate student, go to the Dean's Office of the college of your NEW major and request the change.

If you are a graduate student, contact Graduate Admissions at 101 Wilder Tower or (901) 678-2911 to clarify your eligibility to change major or classification and to receive instructions.

Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.