Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category
Search Tips

Can I remove a "W" grade from my transcript?

Answer ID 21   |    Published 08/13/2001 10:09 PM   |    Updated 10/16/2015 01:30 PM
Can I remove a W grade from my transcript?

Refer to the term's Dates and Deadlines calendar for this deadline - Courses Dropped on or After this Date Receive 'W' Grades.

Any course you drop on of after this deadline receives a W grade. A W grade cannot be removed: all graded attempts at a course are part of your academic record and appear on your transcript.

If you believe that the University made a mistake and that it should remove the W from your record, you may appeal in writing to the Registrar, Office of the Registrar, 003 Wilder Tower. Be sure to include the reason for the request and any supporting documentation.

Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.